Emergency Relief in Ukraine
Funded by the European Union, the project Emergency relief in Ukraine has been carried out by our Ukrainian partner AUFCR.
The actions addressed the urgent needs related to food and non-food assistance of the vulnerable child population and single mothers with small children affected by the war and IDP families with children evacuated from Donetsk, Luhansk and Kherson oblasts of Ukraine.
AUFCR created a logistics model to fulfil the given goals and objectives and for implementation of a supply chain and clear communication lines, ongoing needs assessments and response to these through CSP networks and AUFCR.
As a result of these actions, 1030 vulnerable children and single mothers have been provided with food (including infant food) kits, medicine kits and non-food kits (diapers, WASH essentials, female hygiene products) in the following regions:
- Kyiv oblast (locations in Tetiiv, Stavysche, Bila Tserkva, Tarascha, Khotiv, Skvyra, Hlevakha, Vasylkiv, Obukhiv and Makariv);
- Kharkiv oblast (locations in Kharkiv, Merefa, Pisochyn, Lubotyn, Valky, and Zolochiv);
- Odesa oblast (locations in Odesa, Balta, Izmail, Chornomorsk, Teplodar, Rozdilna, Vylkove, Dalnyk);
- Dnipropetrovsk oblast (locations in Dnipro, Pavlohrad, Vasylkivske, Kam’yanske. Synelnykove, Obukhivka, Verkhnedniprovsk);
- Zaporizhzhia oblast (locations in Zaporizhzhia, Khortytsia, Lysihirka, Bilenke);
- Mykolaiv oblast (locations in Mykolaiv, Synelnekove, Shevchenkove, Voznesensk, Pervomaisk, Lysa Hora, Kutsurub).
Cross Cultures continues to be concerned about the situation and safety of the people in Ukraine. We are continuously working on developing new assistance models for our friends and partners in Ukraine.
Support our work in Ukraine
As witnesses to devastating consequences of the war in Ukraine, we all want to contribute in the most fruitful way possible. Even if you’re not in or around Ukraine, you can still lend a hand.
We have opened for memberships that funds our work in Ukraine. The membership fee can be fitted to your personal budget, thus costing whatever you think is sufficient.
All membership fees goes directly to our work in Ukraine and if you choose a monthly plan, you also support our ongoing and future work in other parts of the world.
You can pay in Euros, US Dollars or Danish Kroner – Thank you!