On this page you can see the organizational structure of Cross Cultures, and who is sitting in our Board as well as in our head quarter in Copenhagen.
Federspiel, Ulrik Andreas
- Senior Advisor to the Haldor Topsoe Company
- Associate Dean, Aarhus University,
- Former ambassador to the United States
- Former State Secretary, The Prime Minister`s Office
- Former State Secretary, The Foreign Ministry
- Vice President of the National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark
- Former Head master, Gerlev Sports Academy.
- Former State Secretary for Foreign Economic Affaires
- Vice President of the Danish Football Association (DBU)
- President of the Danish Football Association Jylland
- Former Secretary General of the EU Council of Ministers
- Community worker and SSP-consultant.
- Former President of the Danish Football Association
- Former member of the UEFA Executive Committee
- Former member of the UEFA Finance Committee
- Former Chairman of the UEFA Hattrick Committee
- Former member of the FIFA Audit and Compliance Committee
- Former Minister for the environment
- EU Commissioner for climate change
- Chairman of the Board, University of Aarhus and Berlingske Media
- Chairman at the Danish think tank CONCITO & KR Foundation,
- Member of Volkswagen Sustainability Board
- Former coach of the Danish National Women's Football team and Danish municipal politician.
- Vice President of the European Olympic Committee
- President of the National Olympic Committee and Sports Confederation of Denmark.
- Former Managing Director of Danish International Investment Fund
- Managing Director of Pluribus Aps
Skytte Christoffersen, Poul
- Former Ambassador at the Permanent Representation of Denmark to the EU
- Chairman at the Danish think tank EUROPA and European Policy Center
Åberg Darell, Annika
- Sweden’s Football Federation
Staff at the headquarter in Denmark
- Anders Levinsen, Managing Director, contact: email@example.com
- Stina Wahl, Financial Manager, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jens Nymand Christensen, Senior Advisor, contact: email@example.com
Senior Advisor to the Director and to the Board concerning the development of the strategic goals for Cross Cultures
Development of the Cross Cultures International Council
- Strategic agreements with Cross Cultures' partners and cooperation with public and non-public partners
- Advice and assistance in Cross Cultures' fundraising
- Hanne Lund Madsen, Global Programme Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanne is the Global Programme Director at Cross Cultures. Before joining Cross Cultures Hanne served as Head of Global Programmes at The Danish Institute for Parties and Democracy during eight years. She has a strong expertise in democracy and human rights promotion and in civil society strengthening and has served in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and worked as trusted advisor to the UN, NGOs and business with working experience from 35 countries globally. By training she holds a Masters in International Development and in International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law and she is certified conflict mediator.
- Janice S. Pedersen, Programme Developer and Fundraiser, contact: email@example.com
- Poul Gilling, Educational Consultant
- Nanna Hølge-Hazelton, Student Assistant, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org