On this page you can see the organizational structure of Cross Cultures, and who is sitting in our Board as well as in our head quarter in Copenhagen.
- Federspiel, Ulrik Andreas,
- Former Ambassador
- Director General at the Prime Minister’s Office
- General Director of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Secretary to the Queen in Council
- Hedegaard, Connie
- Former Minister for the environment
- EU Commissioner for climate change
- Chairman of the Board, University of Aarhus and Berlingske Media
- Chairman at the Danish think tank CONCITO & KR Foundation,
- Member of the Board of Volks Wagen
- Nygaard, Niels
- Vice President of the European Olympic Committee
- President of the Sports Federation of Denmark, Danmarks Idrætsforbund.
- Skytte Christoffersen, Poul
- Former Ambassador at the Permanent Representation of Denmark to the EU.
- Chairman at the Danish think tank EUROPA and European Policy Center
- Hansen, Allan
- Former member of the UEFA executive committee
- Chairman HatTrick Committee,
- Deputy Chairman, Fair Play and Social Responsibility Committee
- Deputy Chairman, Women's Football Committee.
- Christensen, Jens
- Ambassador, Former chief negotiator at Denmark's accession to the EC (now EU).
- Ersbøll, Niels
- Former Secretary General of the EU Council of Ministers
- Bach, Thomas
- Vice President of the Danish Olympic Committee
- Berggren, Finn
- Former Head master, Gerlev Sports Academy.
- Fazlinovic, Goran
- Community worker and SSP-consultant.
- Hvidemose, Jørgen
- Former coach of the Danish National Women's Football team and Danish municipal politician.
- Møller, Jesper
- President of the Danish Football Association (DBU).
- Riskær, Sven
- Former Managing Director of Danish International Investment Fund
- Managing Director of Pluribus Aps
- Åberg Darell, Annika
- Sweden’s Football Federation
Staff at the headquarter in Denmark
- Anders Levinsen, Managing Director, contact: email@example.com
- Stina Wahl, Financial Manager, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jens Nymand Christensen, Senior Advisor, contact: email@example.com
Senior Advisor to the Director and to the Board concerning the development of the strategic goals for Cross Cultures
Development of the Cross Cultures International Council
- Strategic agreements with Cross Cultures' partners and cooperation with public and non-public partners
- Advice and assistance in Cross Cultures' fundraising
- Hanne Lund Madsen, Global Programme Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanne is the Global Programme Director at Cross Cultures. Before joining Cross Cultures Hanne served as Head of Global Programmes at The Danish Institute for Parties and Democracy during eight years. She has a strong expertise in democracy and human rights promotion and in civil society strengthening and has served in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and worked as trusted advisor to the UN, NGOs and business with working experience from 35 countries globally. By training she holds a Masters in International Development and in International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law and she is certified conflict mediator.
- Marianne Mosebo, Programme Developer and Fundraiser, contact: email@example.com
- Poul Gilling, Educational Consultant
- Nanna Hølge-Hazelton, Student Assistant, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org